CraftBot Flow White
WITH A HUGE 5 YEAR WARRANTY…
Our mission is to offer user-friendly 3D ecosystem, with reliable, plug & play printers based on our users’ needs and feedback. We believe that printers are only machines without people. Our users always inspire us to do our best. We have created our best 3D printer range – dedicated to efficiency and innovation. Let us introduce our collective masterpiece, that can be easily your next effective workmate.
- MESH BED LEVELING – SIMPLIFY THE CALIBRATION PROCESS – The user-friendly semi-automatic bed leveling system makes the very first steps easy and the proper calibration settings brings you higher printing accuracy. Beside the automatic XY calibration we have built in a semi-automatic, electronically aided Z calibration as well into our IDEX printers.
- HUGE PRINT VOLUME – Our new printers have larger print volume than the market average. FLOW IDEX XL is the biggest Plug & Play IDEX on the market.
- PRINT PAUSE & RESUME – You can just pause printing change color whenever you want, and this function also helps you in case of blackout.
- UNIQUE DESIGNED PRINTING BED – FOR THE STRONG ADHESION & EASY REMOVAL – The heated bed with metal and tempered glass, and Kapton combination ensures the maximum adhesion during printing, while the flexible top plate makes the removal easy even in the case of very flat objects.
- LED STATUS INDICATOR – MAXIMIZE THE USER EXPERIENCE
- WEB INTERFACE, IOT – FOR THE INDUSTRY 4.0 COMPATIBILITY – Each printer has its own responsive interface with a simple control option connected to the owner PC via a secure intranet connection. In addition the built-in camera facilitates working processes. The platform-independent access, the programmable API, the fine-tuning CraftWare software and compatibility with even a heterogeneous printer farm brings you a totally personalized option to control your work.
- NEW PR3DATOR MOTHERBOARD – FOR THE MAXIMUM SPEED – 32 Bit fast for more accurate and precise control. Our main board is equipped with the industry leading motor control system, extended features and great interface connections. It is also a power saving solution.
- 5” COLOR TOUCH SCREEN – FOR THE INNOVATIVE DESIGN
- RASPBERRY PI IS THE ENGINE OF HMI – ENABLES FUTURE ENHANCEMENTS – A brand new microcomputer which supports your effective working time. Ultra fast response times, unified user interface, stable Linux operating system in a modern, hi-tech design, future-proof execution.
- LED STATUS INDICATOR – MAXIMIZE THE USER EXPERIENCE
- REINFORCED STEEL FRAME – MAKES CRAFTBOTS “TANK” – Reinforced double-shell structure and robust extruded aluminum profiles along the Z axis. Even though our new printers have larger print volume, they are rock solid printers and can be a very reliable workmate for any of your requirements. We can also minimize the damage during the delivery with this new design.
- NEW ALL METAL HOTENDS – Exceptional quality printings and less filament jam. Due to the inclusion of an all-metal hotend, CraftBot is able to print in exceptional quality. This makes it perfect to also print in more specialist materials, like wood and brass filaments.
- NEW FILAMENT MONITORING SENSOR – FOR THE SMOOTH OPERATION – Due to our new filament sensor you can minimize breakdowns caused by filament errors. The mechanical and electronical parts of the integrated monitoring system are built-in in the extruders for the smooth filament dosage. Less jam and filament slip are guaranteed.
- FILAMENT USAGE – PLA, ABS, PET, Nylon, Carbon and many more – up to 300 °C
- SLICER – CraftWare – but compatible with other slicer programmes as well – generating gcodes
THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE RIGHT JOB
CraftUnique understands that no two manufacturing jobs, maker projects, or digital fabrication courses are the same, and they set out to build a series of 3D printers that would work perfectly for any application you have. The CraftBot Flow has the compact and sturdy structure and dependable performance you’ve come to expect from the beloved CraftBot Plus, but with a new hotend, main board, touchscreen and a whole lot more.
If you need access to the vast variety of options that only comes with dual extrusion, but need to keep to a concentrated size that fits perfectly into any print farm or maker-space, the Flow IDEX is ready to 3D print with multiple materials at once, including soluable support material that opens up design possibilities beyond what a single extrusion machine can provide. And with the innovational design of Independent Dual Extrusion, the print heads remain out of the way not in use.
Choose the 3D printer that’s perfect for you, and go with the Flow.
BUILT LIKE A TANK
CraftBot has long been known for their heartily built 3D printers–able to be moved across a print lab or a continent, while print quality remains excellent–and the Flow Series has doubled down on that guarantee with a reinforced double-shell structure and robust aluminum extrusions along the Z-axis. Even with larger structures, due to the larger build volumes, CraftUnique has ensured a powerhouse of a 3D printer you can always count on.
FEWER FILAMENT JAMS AND CLOGS KEEP YOU UP AND 3D PRINTING
The attentive and reactive flow sensor system of the CraftBot 3 has been expanded upon and implemented into the Flow Generation, so you can be sure any clogs or breaks in filament will trigger the system and your 3D prints will be paused, so you can fix the issue and continue 3D printing.
But they didn’t stop there: the hotends have also been redesigned to ensure fewer jams while improving print quality, overall. And since they’re all-metal, right out of the box, you can get started with printing the advanced, abrasive materials you need for high performance applications one day one.
|Flow||Flow XL||Flow IDEX||Flow IDEX XL|
|Build Volume (mm)||300 x 200 x 250||300 x 200 x 500||450 x 250 x 250||450 x 250 x 500|
|Build Volume (inches)||11.8″ x 7.9″ x 9.8″||11.8″ x 7.9″ x 19.7″||17.7″ x 9.8″ x 9.8″||17.7″ x 9.8″ x 19.7″|
|Printer Dimensions (mm)||485 x 400 x 540||485 x 400 x 790||635 x 450 x 540||635 x 450 x 790|
|Printer Dimensions (inches)||19.1″ x 15.7″ x 21.2″||19.1″ x 15.7″ x 31.1″||25″ x 17.7″ x 21.2″||25″ x 17.7″ x 31.1″|
|Printer Weight||28 kg||32 kg||35 kg||38 kg|
CRAFTBOT FLOW SERIES TECH SPECS
- Technology: FFF
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle: 0.4mm
- Max Nozzle Temp: 300 C
- Max Build Surface Temp: 110 C
- Layer Resolution: 50 microns
- Positional Precision: 12.5 microns x 12.5 microns x 5 microns (X x Y x Z)
- Print Speed: Up to 200 mm/s
- Bed Leveling: Automatic using BL Touch
- Printable Materials: PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG, Nylon
- Power: 500 W
- Software: CraftWare
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet
- Controller Module: Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+
- Main Board: Atmel 32bit Processor
- Drivers: TMC 2208
- Filament Sensor: Runout, Jam
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- CraftBot Flow 3D Printer
- 2 Spools of PLA (black and white)
- 3 Coils of Sample PLA (red, green and yellow)
- 2 Nozzle Kits (0.25mm, 0.40mm, 0.60mm, 0.80mm nozzles and nozzle swap wrench)
- Tool Kit:
- Large Square Wrench
- Set of Allen Wrenches
- Grease Syringe
- Wire Cutters
- Angled Tweezers
- Wire Brush
- Nozzle Cleaning Needles
- End Mill Set
- Alcohol Pads
- Tool Kit Bag
- 2 Spool holders
- 2 Guide Tubes and Holders
- Power Cable
- Flash Drive
- USB Cable